There are plenty reasons why you should setup a company in Indonesia.
Here are the reasons why you should setup a company in Indonesia:
- Indonesia is the world’s 4th most populous country in the world
- Indonesia’s GDP is growing at a rate of 6% per year
- Due to increase in purchasing power, locals are willing to spend on high quality international products
- Indonesia boasts the largest domestic market in Asia after China and India
- Due to the transformation of Indonesia’s service sectors, we encourage clients to invest in Indonesia’s vast services sector
- Cost of living in Indonesia is cheap in terms of food, transport, utilities, rent, wages, etc.
- Indonesia has established 64 Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAAs)
- Indonesia’s first Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Batam, provides tax incentives to businesses using the area for manufacturing products for export use. Most transactions to bring goods or services into Batam are exempt from VAT, import duty, and Local Service Tax
- Indonesia is an excellent location for a manufacturing hub due to the abundance of labor and raw materials
- Indonesia ranks 34th on the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Rankings 2015. The report measures the set of institutions, policies, and factors that determine productivity of a country