Bank Options in Indonesia to Open a Corporate Bank Account
In Indonesia, to receive the best interest of banking and customer service from us here at Paul Hype Page, we would recommend banking with DBS bank.
Why choose DBS bank?
Here at Paul Hype Page, our Headquarters are located in Singapore and it is one of the incorporation companies which have ties-up with DBS Bank for applications of corporate account opening and regional payment services. Therefore, we can provide foreign investors with further assistance in setting up a Local Company, PT in Indonesia and to open foreign company bank account.
DBS Bank has been named the ‘Safest Bank in Asia’ by Global Finance from year 2009 to 2017. DBS was also named the ‘World Best Digital Bank’ in year 2016 and 2018 and the ‘World’s Best SME Bank’ in 2018 by Euromoney.
DBS Bank could also Access 13 different countries’ currencies. The countries are as follow:
- Australia, Australian Dollar (AUD);
- Switzerland, Swiss Franc (CHF);
- China, Chinese Yuan (CNY);
- European Union, Euro (EUR);
- Great Britain, Pound Sterling (GBP);
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong Dollar (HKD);
- Indonesia, Indonesian Rupiah (IDR);
- Japan, Japanese Yen (JPY);
- New Zealand, New Zealand Dollar (NZD);
- Sweden, Swedish Krona (SEK);
- Singapore, Singapore Dollar (SGD);
- Thailand, Thai Baht (THB); and
- United States, United States Dollar (USD).
Nevertheless, there are hundreds of banks available in Indonesia. The three main banks that are the most well known and biggest in Indonesia are:
- Bank Mandiri;
- Bank BRI; and
- Bank BCA