Perhaps you have a huge business idea that you think is highly successful and you want to start it in Indonesia, a country with vast resources. You decide to start a business there but have no clue where to begin. This is where we come in. At Paul Hype Page & Co, we provide services that go above and beyond the traditional consulting or accounting firm. To start your business, we can help with incorporating the business as well as tax and secretarial services.
Malaysia Company Incorporation with Nominee Director
Step 1 : Understand the Requirements of setting a Indonesia Company
Foreigners who are interested to incorporate companies in Indonesia
Step 2: Understand the role of Nominee Director and sign off the Agreement
Nominee Director is someone who acts as a non-executive director on the board of directors of a firm, on behalf of another person or firm such as an bank, investor, or lender. Typically there is no shareholding requirement for the nominee director but, if the bylaws of a firm impose a share qualification, he or she must obtain them within the specified period.
We will appoint a member of our team as the nominee local director for your company The service is offered for statutory compliance only. The nominee director will not be involved in any management, financial, or operational matters of the company. You must appoint one or more individuals (normally the company shareholders) as the company directors who will be responsible for running the company. You can ask our nominee director to resign at any time by identifying another person who can satisfy the local director requirement. Note For the provision of our nominee local director service, we also collect a refundable security deposit. The security deposit will be refunded when you no longer need our nominee director service.
Below is a sample copy of our nominee director agreement for your reference
Step 3: Fill Up the Online Incorporation form and prepare the necessary documents
Fill up the incorporation form:
We will need the following documents from you:
For each Malaysia resident individual shareholder and director
- Copy of Malaysian IC; and Copy of passport if the individual is not a citizen of Malaysia
For each non-resident individual shareholder and director:
- Copy of passport; and
- Copy of residential address proof such as a recent utility bill, residential phone bill, tax bill, or cable TV bill
For each corporate shareholder:
- Foreign Corporate Company Certificate and Special Director Resolution to resolve becoming newly incorporated company subsidiary’s shareholder
Please note the following:
- All documents must be in English or officially translated in English;
- All copies of documents must be certified true copies by a notary public or you must bring the originals to our office for sighting;
- If you are overseas, you can email us the scanned copies of documents so we can proceed with preparing the necessary incorporation documents.
- However we must receive the certified true copies (or sight the originals at our office) before we can incorporate the company.
- Our compliance department may ask for additional information if necessary.
Step 4: Open Company’s Bank Account
Once your company is incorporated, you have to think to open a corporate bank account with any of the local and international banks in Singapore.
Basically, the followings are the required documents to open a corporate account in Malaysia banks:
- Completed Corporate Account Opening Forms
- Board of Directors Resolution approving the opening of the account and the signatories to the account
- Certified True Copy of Company’s Business Profile
- Certified True Copy of Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&AA)
- Certified True Copies of Passport (or IC) and Residential Address Proof of Directors, Signatories, and Ultimate Beneficiary Owners. If you are in Malaysia, just bring the originals and the bank will make a copy.
We will assist you to prepare and arrangement of meeting with a banker
Step 5: Start Your Business
After establishing the Indonesia company and if you don’t wish to relocate to Indonesia immediately. We can assist you in the initial stage when you don’t have any staff in Singapore. Our firm’s company management service it is a one stop solution called build-operate-transfer(BOT).
In this model, your firm contracts with us to build a shared service to operate your overseas business for a fixed interim period. The logic behind the BOT model: the offshore partner can initiate operations and reach operating stability much faster than it can with our in-house effort.
A typical BOT is built and managed in three phases:
- Option to Transfer
For more detail please contact our Corporate Specialist.